Start a new topic

Withdrawal unsuccessful but balance was deducted

Dear iCentre, I made a withdrawal earlier amounting to 0.02 Btc, withdrawal unsuccessful but the said amount was deducted from the balance. Could you please chase it for me. Thanks

8 people have this problem

Another withdrawal amounting to 0.01Btc, taken out from the balance but withdrawal is unsuccessful. Please return it, the total now is 0.03Btc. Thanks

1 person likes this
This has also happened to me on both occasions I have tried to withdraw... Total 0.02 btc deducted
I have tried to reinvent but to no joy and also withdraw and no joy, my balance is due to start dropping off now, so I have no chance of getting anything no back at all by the look of it
I have been trying for over 2 weeks now on Ltc but to no avail same msg everytime .....maintenance that is for both reinvest and withdrawal so I'm assuming that it's game over seeing as my balance will now start to drop off starting with 7.0 seems pretty bad to me not to give a valid statement
Your balance will continue to grow while you have active investments, this is about the minimun withdrawal amount 0.01 btc being deducted from the balance and withdrawal being unsuccessful
This is the same problem I have withdrawal failure but the balance deducted.
Trying to withdraw but failed due to maintenance. However my account balance reduced, it appears that withdrawal attempts are deducted. Could i recover it? Please... Thank you
Trying to withdraw but failed due to maintenance. However my account balance reduced, it appears that withdrawal attempts are deducted. Could i recover it? Please... Thank you
I also have the same issues withdrawal request failed and my balance reduced but no trace of withdrawal to my wallet. It's been over a week I opened a ticket but no reply from icenter
IMG3949.PNG
(954 KB)
PNG
(458 KB)
PNG
(470 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment