Start a new topic

ask from newbie

how long icenter lite bot maintenance?

2 people have this problem

Hello my yesterday was failure and i try to withdraw 0.1 and is gone from my account 0.1 i dont now where ? Please give me back my 0.1
Hello, everyone! I've read from an iCenter news channel why the maintenance for all bots are taking longer than expected... Apparently, every time a person pushes a button in a bot, it creates information traffic. Imagine how many people do this every minute given the total population that iCenter have? Let's stop pushing ANY button for the meantime. Also, iCenter found out that some users tried to do internal manipulation with their iCSH and other bots. As a result, iCenter had to do maintenance to protect everybody from having troubles while also trying to keep up with all the tickets issued by people who are getting problems withdrawing coins from their wallets.. [INFO] For the people who are missing coins due to deposit or withdrawal attempts, iCenter has proactively advised that you should issue tickets so that they can do proper tracing and have your coins returned to your wallets... iCenter highly encourage that we only issue tickets should there be coins missing due to deposit or withdrawal transactions. Otherwise, since the issue is already known and acknowledged, let's not issue tickets about other things as their workload gets stacked which could affect the duration of the maintenance. Please see screenshot below. :) You can share this as much as you can so that we can spread awareness to those who are already feeling unsecured and anxious about their investment. Just hold on tight, everyone! This, too, shall pass. 

are thing do you all scam

Looks like they've done a runner folks!
Login or Signup to post a comment